Monday 9 March 2009

Kick-Start Your Metabolism - Lose Wieght by Not Dieting!

'
I am so empowered, alive and myself again thanks to my new life time diet and will do my first posting on the amazing difference it has made as soon as things slow down just a little bit!

Please read my rant below on Your Dietary Health & Wellbeing ..., this will help you understand how you might have been poisoned by processed foodstuffs.

We now know that our mental powers peak at 22 and start to deteriorate at 27, if you overeat, feed on industrial processed packaged nutritional impoverished foodstuffs and drink booze you risk illness whilst also hastening your mental and physical decline. Politicians are of course a special case, they are able to acrue wealth and live a long time with there heads in the sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment